[manjaro-dev] libxfce4ui gtk3

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 14:04:24 CET 2013

I just tested having gtk3 support enabled and compiling with gtk3 as a
*makedepend*, then operating without GTK3 installed, and everything
seems to work fine.

So how about shifting gtk3 to makedepends= array?

I realise this is immaterial to Manjaro's central goals and that the
amount of Manjaro users who would care about being able to run Xfce
without GTK3 installed will be tiny (likely only myself, and it's only
for my laptop, and still just an experiment)... and I can easily just
roll my own modded package.

So yeah, just a suggestion, but i don't see any reason not to, since
it still works fine without gtk3 present at runtime (from my tests
anyway).