[manjaro-dev] libxfce4ui gtk3

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 03:47:58 CET 2013

Hi Phil,

Just wondering, is there some particular reason you're passing
--enable-gtk3 for Manjaro's libxfce4ui? (and hence depending on gtk3)
http://git.manjaro.org/package-sources/extra/blob/master/libxfce4ui/PKGBUILD

Does it actually do anything worthwhile for GTK3 apps on Xfce?

I'd just started setting up a minimal Manjaro Xfce experiment on my
laptop and went to install xfce4 and noted it wanted to pull gtk3,
which I wasn't expecting because usually on Arch it wouldn't. It
doesn't cause me any problems since I'll just roll my own libxfce4ui
package, but i'm wondering if it actually needs to be that way for
Manjaro anyway?

Regards,
Rob.