[manjaro-dev] LXDE

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 11:25:32 CET 2013

Purely my opinion, but I think LXDE and Xfce are too close regarding target
audience and since Xfce is the better of the two (again - my opinion), I
wouldn't think it'd be worth the time.

If you think it's only going to take a few hours I guess why not.

Also, something I was going to mention, and once again - just my opinion;
but from what I've seen the Xfce edition does seem to be more stable than
anything else, I realise it's already listed first but I think it should be
more prominently presented as the recommended download.

This is *not* at all meant as some kind of insult to the Openbox edition
(or to Carl and other contributors), I think it's a very nice
implementation of Openbox, I just think that novice users should really be
pushed towards the Xfce edition.

Regards,

Rob (korrode)