[manjaro-dev] Static (non-rolling) option

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 00:05:22 CET 2013

As described in the text file i linked, my vision includes web browser
updates. (and LTS kernel updates)

If you guys aren't interested in having it within the Manjaro
infastructure, do you have any problem with me using the Manjaro name for
the project? Like I might call it "Manjaro-Icebound" or "Manjaro-Static"?

Also I am going to structure the repos in such a way that if it ever wants
to be pulled into Manjaro infastructure it can be easily.

Regards,
Rob / Korrode