[manjaro-dev] [Xorg] X.org X-Server 1.15 around the corner and what it means

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Tue Nov 5 20:59:33 CET 2013

Sure, I only collect informations how the team thinks about it.
Nvidia will adopt to 1.15 really fast. I don't know if AMD will do it ever.
There is a working solution for it to ship this second xorg-stack just
for catalyst, but I thought I don't have to anymore.
Dropping Catalyst is lazy in my eyes. So I think we should move on as it
is now. Maybe update this stack if catalyst-legacy adopts ...

Also SteamOS will speed up the process - so I hope ...