[manjaro-dev] [AUFS] JR will drop 3.2 - 3.8 support with aufs3.12 release

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Tue Nov 5 19:35:15 CET 2013

I'm fine with that. As soon as I drop kernels I also drop my support for
extra modules.
This means at some point people using those might not be able to update
their systems anymore.

Current issue are posts with linux39 installed on some systems. I'll add
a warning for now that we
might drop those kernels as I already did with linux38.