[manjaro-packages] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: archlinux-appstream-data package]]

FH mjro at uex.dk
Sat Mar 11 20:33:42 CET 2017

On Fri, 2017-03-10 at 22:40 +0100, Stefano Capitani wrote:
> To give a test provide the PKGBUILD and all related file .Before
> modify
> our app ( like your firefox-kde ) i prefer test if all work as
> expected
> . ;)

All was sprung from a post on forum.

If you want to continue ok - but I think it is not needed since only a
fraction of the programs available is Manjaro specific and these are
already - in some way - installed by core or by an iso-profile

https://forum.manjaro.org/t/a-gui-app-shop-for-manjaro/19129/21?u=fhdk

Regards .

Frede H.