[manjaro-general] Various issues since update yesterday

pete petegn at mail.com
Tue Jul 2 23:17:28 CEST 2024

Hi folks

So far i have been more than happy with Manjaro

but after yesterdays update i am getting several issues that are very close to
show stoppers
 I use Kaffeine  quite heavily i am getting  this report
[00007f7a7802d6b0] main decoder error: buffer deadlock prevented
[00007f7a6c26bef0] vaapi_filters filter: yadif algorithm not available, falling
back to x algorithm [00007f7a7802d6b0] avcodec decoder: Using Mesa Gallium
driver 24.1.1-manjaro1.1 for HAWAII (radeonsi, , LLVM 17.0.6, DRM 2.50,
6.6.34-1-MANJARO) for hardware decoding [00007f7a6c26bef0] vaapi_filters
filter: yadif algorithm not available, falling back to x algorithm

then it will out of the blue seg fault and die

I can not login using wayland  it just goes black and drops me back at the
login

Also Firefox has issues where i can not use full screen it causes a crash

anyone ideas please

Thanks Pete