[manjaro-general] using AppImage packages

Serge Smeesters serge at facegnu.org
Wed Aug 12 13:53:30 CEST 2020

Hi,

I don’t know but cura-git seam to be a good way.
→ https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/cura-git/
Are you yet registered?

You shold place comment, question and solutions to build, from git...

For me worked nice...

With pamac, AUR enabled, installed cura-git and got then
cura-git-4.7.beta.r54.gff42b44d4-1-any.pkg.tar.xz
Installed well...

So, just enable AUR in pamac, search cura-git, click to build and then
enjoy... No need AppImage.

Tell us here what append for you next...

Best regards,
Serge