[manjaro-general] Deepin changes keyboard layout when suspend or hibernate

Arlequín arle at vera.com.uy
Sun Aug 18 19:34:24 CEST 2019

Hello.

I run Manjaro TEST Deepin DM version.
I have set up the keyboard layout to use diacritics and anoter non-English characters. Everything works fine until I close the laptop lid or hibernate. After waking up, the layout mapping is lost and cannot re-enbale it.

This is what I have:

    $ lsb_release -a
    LSB Version: n/a
    Distributor ID: ManjaroLinux
    Release: 18.0.4
    Codename: Illyria

    $ deepin-wm --version
    Gala unknown

    $ uname -a
    Linux myhost 4.19.66-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Aug 9 18:01:53 UTC 2019 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Somehting happens with the original conf.
Do I have to touch the X server keyboard maps? May be it's a Deepin bug?

Regards,
--
Arlequín
arle_AT_vera_DOT_com_DOT_uy