[manjaro-general] How to fix compositing issue

Edgar edgarharry at nauta.cu
Tue Aug 13 13:39:07 CEST 2019

Hello folks, I use manjaro KDE n so far so good, I think is the best KDE flavor around, however when a window blocks compositing and then that window is closed the panel gets all messed up, split in half by an horizontal line. I tried disabling compositing as someone suggested by Ctrl+Alt+F12 but then I ended up with a black screen with a blinking cursor. I use a Radeon HD card with Xserver and Open Gl 3.1 as rendering backend. Thanks in advance.