[manjaro-general] Manjaro t-shirts?

Gabor Kum gabor.list at hellotux.com
Tue Oct 9 11:49:27 CEST 2018

2018. 10. 03. 20:16 keltezéssel, Philip Müller írta:
> Am 03.10.18 um 20:12 schrieb Gabor Kum:
>> Who can give us permission to make these shirts real?
>> We have just launched new sweatshirts, we can make them with Manjaro as
>> well.
>>
>> (https://www.hellotux.com/linux_sweatshirt)
>>
>> Gabor
> Hello Gabor,
>
> Currently our merch get sold via https://shop.spreadshirt.de/manjaro/.
> So what do you have in mind?
>
> Best, Philip

Hello Philip,

I'm wondering if you can give us permission to make Manjaro merchandise
as well. Donations from the price of each garment sold will go to the
project.
Absolutely no costs on you, we only ask for a bit of publicity.

You will see the difference in quality between Spreadshirt and us :-)

Gabor