[manjaro-general] Manjaro 17.1.8

Manjaro Linux: Bernhard Landauer jonathon at manjaro.org
Tue Apr 17 16:34:16 CEST 2018

We are happy to announce fresh install media **17.1.8 **for all our **Official Releases** aswell as some of the **Community Editions**, now available from our new online storage partner OSDN:

**Official Releases:**
[![][1]][2]
**Community Editions:**
[![][1]][3]

While our **XFCE** and **KDE** editions are mostly just rebuilds with the latest updated packages, including [**Libreoffice 6.0.3**][4], **Pamac 6.2.7** and **Calamares 3.1.13**, real news are to be reported for **Manjaro-Gnome**, which is now running brand new **GNOME 3.28**, including automatic download and installation of virtual Operating Systems with **Boxes** and some fancy improvements for the **Calendar**, **Contacts** and **Files** applications.

![][5]

* * *

**Manjaro-Deepin 17.1.8** inlcudes some important upstream fixes for recent cpu load and graphical issues.
![][6]

Also already available are rebuilds of **Manjaro-Cinnamon** and **Manjaro-i3**.
![][7]

We hope you enjoy your favourite Manjaro edition and as always thank you for your feedback, suggestions and valuable contributions in the [Manjaro Forum][8].

kind regards
Philip Müller, Bernhard Landauer

and the awesome Manjaro Community

* * *

**Links**

  * [Stable Update 2018-04-14][9]
  * [Download Manjaro 17.1.8][10]
  * [We are always happy for some support via a small donation][11]

[Tweet][12]

   [1]: https://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/dl-button.png
   [2]: https://osdn.net/projects/manjaro/
   [3]: https://osdn.net/projects/manjaro-community/