[manjaro-general] Manjaro Download now hosted at OSDN

Manjaro Linux: Bernhard Landauer jonathon at manjaro.org
Mon Apr 16 14:45:56 CEST 2018

After a period of testing in close cooperation with OSDN's CEO **Shuji Sado**, Manjaro is proud to announce that all our Official and Community ISOs and torrents have found a new home on **OSDN**'s Japan-based servers, using their new **File Storage** service.
Sofar we are extremely happy with the transfer rates and, above all, OSDN's truely outstanding personal and friendly support.

Current download links to our install media can of course be found on the [Download Page][1] as usual.

[![][2]][2]
We are looking forward to a long and fruitful collaboration with Sado-san and his team and hope our community and users will enjoy reliable and fast downloads.

Philip Müller, Bernhard Landauer and the Manjaro Community

* * *

### Latest Official Releases:

### Manjaro Community Editions:

[Tweet][6]