[manjaro-general] Re-designing the homepage

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Thu Jul 21 02:00:00 CEST 2016

![][1]

The Manjaro Community is looking for the perfect way of reflecting the unique identity of this very special Linux Distribution on the net. Recently we have been experimenting with a new [forum][2], the [Wiki][3] and blog have been migrated to new servers and right now we are in the process of building a new homepage.
You’re welcome to join in with your suggestions and ideas and with any technical help you may have to offer on the [forum][4] or send us an [email][5].

   [1]: http://manjaro.github.io/images/homepage.jpg
   [2]: https://forum.manjaro.org/
   [3]: https://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
   [4]: https://forum.manjaro.org/t/help-us-to-redesign-our-homepage/5701