[manjaro-general] Gtk3 Widget problem came Cinnamon and lihgtdm.

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Mon May 16 11:05:45 CEST 2016

Masaki, please kindly read up a little on the latest gtk3 situation.
Archbased distributions are at the foremost end of development and with
this are already running the latest gtk3.20

Most of the themes have not been adjusted to this new api to date, so
only some themes are compatible at the moment.

 From our side of development we are offering vertex-maia-themes and
adwaita-manjaro. Others are available meanwhile, too. For example the
official numix-themes should be fine (not the deprecated numix-manjaro)

kind regards
Bernhard Landauer