[manjaro-general] wireless driver b43

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at manjaro.org
Wed Apr 20 20:54:41 CEST 2016

On 20/04/16 19:44, message wrote:
>> My advice would to to use Manjaro Settings Manager->Hardware detection
> to set up the hardware.
>
> This dialogue window shows that 'network-broadcom-dl' driver is
> installed, but does not start automatically. The hardware detection
> window does not give any information to start the driver automatically
> during boot.

If you're posting to this list looking for help you're going to need to
provide more information. For example, what hardware you have, which
image you used to install Manjaro, what you have already tried, what
errors or messages you get. I'm also not sure what you mean by "does not
start automatically" - what does not start?

You also didn't say whether you have already looked anywhere else. There
are a number of threads about b43 on forum.manjaro.org .