[manjaro-general] Manjaro JWM 16.04 released

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Sun Apr 3 02:00:00 CEST 2016

![][1]

The Manjaro Community is proud to announce the release of our **JWM Edition 16.04** - Code 3416 - Daniella. JWM (Joe’s Window Manager) is a lightweight stacking window manager for the X Window System written by Joe Wingbermuehle. JWM is written in C and uses only Xlib at a minimum. Configuration is accomplished by editing an XML file - no graphical configuration tools are provided. Our well-known tools are included in a mix of fresh artwork from our community. This release comes with our advanced graphical installer Calamares and Thus as well as our text-based CLI-installer. Stable branch was used to create the install media.

The system boots up with less than 120MB of RAM usage.

For more information please read the **Manjaro JWM User Orientation Guide** ( Menu > Help > Manjaro > Manjaro JWM User Orientation Guide )

**Features:**

  * Pacli Package Manager
  * JWMConf Configuration Tool
  * Kernel 4.4 LTS
  * JWM (new version 2.3.5
  * LXDM
  * mhwd
  * Manjaro Settings Manager
  * Conky
  * Palemoon
  * LXMusic
  * i3lock
  * Cbatticon
  * Sakura
  * Medit
  * Conky
  * Xcompmgr
  * Preload
  * Prelink
  * Feh
  * PCManFM
  * HexChat
  * JWM GrayOrange Theme
  * GTK StylishDark Theme
  * Icon Ultra Flat Orange Theme
  * LXDM GrayOrange Lubridion Theme
  * Collection Wallpapers Lubridion
  * Scripts Install for Firewall, JDK, Multimedia and Printer

kind regards, Holmes, Maintainer Manjaro JWM Community Edition

* * *

## Links

  * [Download here][2]
  * [Forum Post][3]