[manjaro-general] Kernel?

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Tue Feb 23 10:27:38 CET 2016

Hi Nicklas!
We always recommend the latest LTS kernel, which is still 4.1 Using a
different one makes sense in case you experience problems with your
hardware or drivers. The recommendation is global and is not able to
distinguish between individual systems. Driver installation does that
indeed :)
Hope to be of help with this information.
regards
Bernhard