[manjaro-general] slightly OT: related issues

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Dec 27 11:39:29 CET 2015

Am 27.12.2015 um 11:31 schrieb bill:
> Sorry but, a couple things...While working on my laptop/printer issues one of my cats (the white longhair as luck would have it) managed to remove a strip of foam about a foot long and an inch wide soaked in blue ink from said printer. Printer seems to work fine, but where does the bit come from so that i can replace it? Only me...
> Also, is there a way i can set the list to rec my own posts?  Does "noack repro" work, and what addy to send it to? I can't tell if I'm on moderation or other people just sleep at night.
> Thanks again.peace-bill

Hi Bill,

I quite don't get your questions here.

Printer issue: with a dog you might not have that issue. Depending on
the printer they come with some foams. Search the internet for your
brand. Maybe somebody else had the same cat issue with it.

To which posts do you refer too? Give me an example.

I don't know of any "noack" repository. A link might help.

I really don't know if you're currently in a talk show or not. Maybe ask
somebody who is awake. Probably you might find some in our IRC channel
(#manjaro) at freenode.

greez
Phil