[manjaro-general] slightly OT: related issues

bill billwx at live.com
Sun Dec 27 11:31:56 CET 2015

    Sorry but, a couple things...While working on my laptop/printer issues one of my cats (the white longhair as luck would have it) managed to remove a strip of foam about a foot long and an inch wide soaked in blue ink from said printer. Printer seems to work fine, but where does the bit come from so that i can replace it? Only me...
Also, is there a way i can set the list to rec my own posts?  Does "noack repro" work, and what addy to send it to? I can't tell if I'm on moderation or other people just sleep at night.
Thanks again.peace-bill