[manjaro-general] cannot update, and other issues

bill . billwx at live.com
Sat Dec 26 09:16:49 CET 2015

<!--.hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px}body.hmmessage{font-size: 12pt;font-family:Calibri}-->

    This does show i have used 100% of my 6.1gb / directory, though little of my 2tb drive overall. I think i let manjaro auto-partition. Should i have done it myself and allocated a larger / partition? Is there a fix short of reinstalling everything? Many thanks!peace-bill

------ Original message------From: Assaf RutenbergDate: Sat, Dec 26, 2015 01:03To: bill .;manjaro-general at manjaro.org;Subject:Re: [manjaro-general] cannot update, and other issues
Have you checked available drive space.  Each problem seems related to running out of room. Try "df - Th" and make sure yoy have enough room to download and apply updates.