[manjaro-general] Manjaro JWM Edition 15.12 released

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Wed Dec 23 01:00:00 CET 2015

![][1]

The Manjaro Community is proud to announce the release of our JWM Edition 15.12 [b]Capella[/b] (Code 221215).

JWM (Joe’s Window Manager) is a lightweight stacking window manager for the X Window System written by Joe Wingbermuehle. JWM is written in C and uses only Xlib at a minimum. Configuration is by editing an XML file - no graphical configuration is supplied.

It features our well-known tools and graphical interfaces in a mix of fresh artwork from our community. This release comes with our advanced graphical installer Calamares as well as our CLI-Installer. Stable branch was used to create these install medias.

## Features:

  * 32bit version RAM footprint is now just 157MiB RAM and 64bit 212MiB RAM
  * 32bit version SIZE 848,3MiB and 64bits 981,5MiB
  * Pacli Shell Package Control Center
  * JWMconf Shell Configuration Control Center
  * Linux Kernel (4.1.15-1)
  * JWM 2.3.4
  * Slim
  * mhwd
  * Manjaro Settings Manager
  * Pamac
  * Compton
  * Conky
  * Pale Moon
  * LXMusic
  * i3lock
  * cbatticon
  * Sakura
  * Medit
  * Conky
  * Wbar
  * Rofi
  * Preload
  * Prelink
  * JWM Dark Red Theme
  * GTK Boje Red Theme
  * Icon AwOkenWhite Theme
  * Slim Oramix Theme
  * Oblogout AwOkenWhite Dark Red Theme
  * Collection Wallpapers Rock Dark Red Charlie-Henson
  * Scripts for AUR, printing, firewall, JDK and multimedia
  * Feh
  * PCManFM
  * HexChat
  * etc.

* * *

## Links

  * [Forum post][2]
  * [Download here][3]

NB: login => user: manjaro - password: manjaro.

## Note:

  * It is strongly recommended to read the _README Manjaro JWM Edition 15.12 Capella_ in /home
  * The Conky comes with temperature of Vitória City (ES). Instructions to change also to be found in the _README Manjaro JWM Edition 15.12 Capella_.

Regards Holmes, Maintainer Manjaro JWM Edition

   [1]: https://manjaro.github.io/images/manjaro-jwm-15.12.jpg
   [2]: https://forum.manjaro.org/index.php?topic=29323.msg243891#msg243891
   [3]: https://sourceforge.net/projects/holmeslinux/files/Manjaro%20JWM%2015.12/Code%20221215/]SourceForge%Code%221215