[manjaro-general] Manjaro JWM Edition 15.12 released
jonathon at manjaro.org
Wed Dec 23 01:00:00 CET 2015
The Manjaro Community is proud to announce the release of our JWM Edition 15.12 [b]Capella[/b] (Code 221215).
JWM (Joe’s Window Manager) is a lightweight stacking window manager for the X Window System written by Joe Wingbermuehle. JWM is written in C and uses only Xlib at a minimum. Configuration is by editing an XML file - no graphical configuration is supplied.
It features our well-known tools and graphical interfaces in a mix of fresh artwork from our community. This release comes with our advanced graphical installer Calamares as well as our CLI-Installer. Stable branch was used to create these install medias.
* 32bit version RAM footprint is now just 157MiB RAM and 64bit 212MiB RAM
* 32bit version SIZE 848,3MiB and 64bits 981,5MiB
* Pacli Shell Package Control Center
* JWMconf Shell Configuration Control Center
* Linux Kernel (4.1.15-1)
* JWM 2.3.4
* Manjaro Settings Manager
* Pale Moon
* JWM Dark Red Theme
* GTK Boje Red Theme
* Icon AwOkenWhite Theme
* Slim Oramix Theme
* Oblogout AwOkenWhite Dark Red Theme
* Collection Wallpapers Rock Dark Red Charlie-Henson
* Scripts for AUR, printing, firewall, JDK and multimedia
* * *
* [Forum post]
* [Download here]
NB: login => user: manjaro - password: manjaro.
* It is strongly recommended to read the _README Manjaro JWM Edition 15.12 Capella_ in /home
* The Conky comes with temperature of Vitória City (ES). Instructions to change also to be found in the _README Manjaro JWM Edition 15.12 Capella_.
Regards Holmes, Maintainer Manjaro JWM Edition
More information about the manjaro-general