[manjaro-general] Fluxbox Menu update

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Thu Oct 15 02:00:00 CEST 2015

Driven by the huge resonance to our Community Edition **Manjaro-Fluxbox 15.10** we have been working hard to improve, tweak and polish this release during the last days. The right-click menu has been very much improved and the **Regenerate menu function** now writes entries for added software seamlessly into the pre-configured list. **Dmenu-manjaro** as a convenient and fast alternative can be accessed with the **+d** keyboard-shortcut.

![][1]

**Lxrandr** has been added for screen-configuration and multihead support. The updated install media are available for [Download][2] immediately. On existing Manjaro-Fluxbox systems the new menu can easily be installed with ‘sudo pacman -S fbmenu-manjaro’.

kind regards Bernhard Landauer, Maintainer Manjaro-Fluxbox

   [1]: https://manjaro.github.io/images/fluxbox-menus.jpg
   [2]: https://sourceforge.net/projects/manjaro-fluxbox/files/manjaro-fluxbox-15.10/