[manjaro-general] Manjaro JWM Edition 15.09-1 released

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Tue Oct 13 02:00:00 CEST 2015

![][1]

The Manjaro Community is proud to announce the release of our **JWM Edition 15.09-1 (Bellatrix)**.

JWM (Joe’s Window Manager) is a lightweight stacking window manager for the X Window System written by Joe Wingbermuehle. JWM is written in C and uses only Xlib at a minimum. Configuration is by editing an XML file - no graphical configuration is supplied.

It features our well-known tools and graphical interfaces in a mix of fresh artwork from our community. This release comes with our advanced graphical installer **Calamares** aswell as our CLI-installer. **Stable branch** was used to create these install media.

## Features:

  * Linux Kernel 4.1.10-1;
  * JWM 2.3.2-1;
  * mhwd 0.5.6-1;
  * Manjaro Settings Manager 0.4.12-1;
  * 32bit version RAM footprint is now just 107MiB RAM and 64bit 146MiB RAM;
  * 32bit version SIZE 779,09MiB and 64bits 911,21MiB;
  * Pamac 2.4.2-2;
  * Compton 0.1_beta2.r82.gd7f95b5-1;
  * Conky 1.10.0-5;
  * Dmenu 4.5-8;
  * Pale Moon 25.7.1-1;
  * XChat 2.8.8-15;
  * LXMusic 0.4.6-1.1;
  * LightDM 1:1.16.3-1;
  * i3lock 2.7-1;
  * cbatticon 1.5.0-1;
  * Sakura 3.3.0-1;
  * Medit 1.2.0-1;
  * SpaceFM 1.0.3-1;
  * Prelink 20130503-5;
  * Scripts for AUR, printing, firewall, JDK and multimedia;
  * JWM Thin Blue and GTK ME1 Themes;
  * Icon Ultra Flat and RezoWhite Mouse Themes;
  * Collection Wallpapers Charlie-Henson;
  * README Manjaro JWM Edition 15.10;

## New:

  * **Pacli** (bash frontend for pacman yaourt) 17515.

## Note:

  * It is strongly recommended for reading the text README Manjaro JWM Edition 15.09 in /home.
  * The Conky comes with temperature of Vitória (ES) city. To change that it is recommended to read item 11 of the README Manjaro JWM Edition 15.09.

* * *

## Links

  * [Forum post][2]
  * [Download here][3]