[manjaro-general] Tiling Windows In OpenBox

Simon Harms amazing at programmer.net
Thu Aug 6 05:24:14 CEST 2015

Hi there, Simon here! ;D

    What is the best way for me to tile my desktop in a grid? Usually I
use Docky to do it, but then I have to use the mouse, and it would be so
much better if I could use a keyboard shortcut. I tried tile-windows
from the AUR but it tiles all windows and ignores my settings. I tried
Pytyle3 but it wouldn't set the keyboard shortcut. Any other ideas? I
looked at the Docky source code but even as a C# developer I really
didn't understand it.

Thanks, your buddy, Simon.