[manjaro-general] download repository

Ismael L. Donis Garcia slibre at citricos.co.cu
Wed Jan 14 15:10:42 CET 2015

I returned the following error

root at clt_iyc_03:/mnt/datos/instalaciones/linux#
rsync -arv --exclude-from="/mnt/datos/instalaciones/linux/exclude.txt"
rsync://mirror3.layerjet.com/manjaro/stable/
/mnt/datos/instalaciones/linux/manjaro
rsync: getaddrinfo: mirror3.layerjet.com 873: Name or service not known
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(122)
[Receiver=3.0.9]
root at clt_iyc_03:/mnt/datos/instalaciones/linux#

There will be some other way to download the repository from debian ?. The
problem is I have no Internet and want to ride it and try it at home in my
house.

Forgive my lack of knowledge of the subject.

Best Regards
========
| ISMAEL |
========