[manjaro-dev] my introduction

Stefano Capitani stefano at manjaro.org
Fri Apr 19 23:18:09 CEST 2019

Hi Pavel,

i like your love for Manjaro :D. Unfortunally we use Calamares as our
default installer wich is based on QT. At now Calamares don't support
screen reader, is a know bug and need more work at upstream code. For
reference you can take a look here
https://github.com/calamares/calamares/issues/1076.

For now i think the only way praticable is use manjaro-architect from
live wich is a cli installer.

---
Greetings
Stefano Capitani