[manjaro-dev] Introduce pamac cli

Guillaume Benoit guillaume at manjaro.org
Fri Jul 20 12:35:46 CEST 2018

Hi,
seeing that some AUR helpers are no longer maintained, I started some
weeks ago to write a pamac cli.
Even if it's not perfect, I think it's ready for testing so I pushed it
to gitlab.
It's just named "pamac" and as you will see I didn't choose the pacman
syntax, I chose a simpler one to remind.
Just run "pamac -h" to see all available actions and "pamac [action] -h"
to see options.
I made it as I wanted, I made some choices but of course the design can
also be discussed.
Philm, you can package it (no PKGBUILD modification needed) but keep it
in unstable/testing for now.
So please spread this news, read all helps, test as many commands as you
can and report everything you notice.
Manjaro rocks :)
Guillaume.