[manjaro-dev] trouble building test image for sonar: mate-basic.

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Wed Jan 25 23:30:10 CET 2017

Hi Mark,

the problem is with 'eviacam'. It needs some fixes. Also we have
adjusted a lot with some packages due xorg-stack update to v1.19 series.
This means that manjaro-tools v0.13 series might need some updates in
the profiles to make it manageable again.

Most of our developers already moved on to manjaro-tools v0.14 series,
which still needs to be released. I'd say it is a little bad timing
currently, as our effort is with Manjaro v17.0 development.

We have to see on how we may solve it.

greez, Phil