[manjaro-dev] I'm not sure if any of you can help or not

Stefano Capitani stefano at manjaro.org
Sun Jan 8 19:23:33 CET 2017

what is your branch ? I assume you are in unstable ? If yes i suggest to
switch into stable :
open /etc/pacman-mirrors.conf and change the branch in stable then do
sudo pacman -Syuu ( note the double u )

otherwise in
/var/log/pacman.log
you can read all action of pacman yesterday so you can downgrade the
single pkgs ..

---
Greetings
Stefano Capitani