[manjaro-dev] I'm not sure if any of you can help or not

Mark Peveto southernprince73 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:40:10 CET 2017

Hi folks,
I don't know if any of you have the answer, but I'll ask here anyway, because I need to get my production machine back in operation.
Yesterday afternoon, Saturday January 7, a set of 130 updates came down for Sonar.  I installed them, and after that, orca no longer functions.  I'm
trying to figure out what update broke it, but up to this point have had no luck.
Are the manjaro devs aware of a major update package that might've been pushed to Sonar users yesterday?

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!