[manjaro-dev] a quick status update

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 14:58:55 CET 2016

hi

Confirmed. It looks like it's a thus issue, since gnome is supposed to
be able to get around the infamous apps as root bug. Example, if I press
the windows key and type "gpart" into the ... is it called the dash? The
search area anyway, gparted's icon shows up. I press enter on that, and
it launches and speaks. If I do the same thing in mate, picking gparted
out of the system tools menu, and then authenticate, it launches but
doesn't speak.

--
Sent from Son GNU Linux