[manjaro-dev] report on mate basic installation

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 00:18:47 CET 2016

hi
I'll send through that file right away. It's weird, I can't get orca to
start when the system starts. I did manage to turn it off using the
shortcut, alt+windows+s, but although it will turn off using that
shortcut, it won't turn on using it, so now I'm not sure what's going
on. Is it a gsettings thing? I'll generate that file now and attac it.