[manjaro-dev] report on mate basic installation

Stefano Capitani stefano at manjaro.org
Sun Dec 18 23:12:06 CET 2016

Hi Kendell .. well i have modify the profiles.conf for mate-mate
profiles , seem i have missed to port into 0.13.8 changes i have now
correct ( i have ported gnome-basic and lost mate-basic sorry ) ..
if is possible when you have set orca fine you can send me the result
file of this command :

in a terminal do

dconf dump /org/mate/ > gsettings.txt

this command print in gsettings.txt all gsettings keys of your mate
installation .. after i compare the keys in the desktop-settings .. if
is not possible i search myself

thank you :)
---
Greetings