[manjaro-dev] my report on the mate basic image

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 20:26:23 CET 2016

hi

Got it. I'll save these instructions so I can look at them. So basic
first, then full. This means I'll build a mate basic image and burn it
on a flash drive after I test the mate full image I've already built.
Completely agreed, basic means basic, not a lot of other stuff. If that
doesn't work it doesn't matter how much extra stuff you cram in if what
it's designed for doesn't work.