[manjaro-dev] status of base file system error

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:53:33 CET 2016

hi

Do you guys still want pull requests? Someone on the sonar support list
told me about this program called hub, which is supposed to make
generating them easier so I can't complain so much about the github
website. I should probably clarify my little rant since I basically
vanished after that. My internet was very flaky most of this weekend but
it's back. I was complaining not because of having to generate a pull
request though it is a bit cumbersome, but because the github website
isn't the most accessible. It does mostly work, but is rather slow with
both orca on linux and NVDA on windows, and some of the fields aren't
labeled, so I have no idea what to type into them. And github is very,
very closed source, so it's not as if I can drop a developer a line and
have them fix it. Even if this were possible accessibility bugs have a
bad habbit of never getting fixed because no one knows how. This is true
regardless of OS and program, it's not just linux that this happens to.
Phil, stephano, how do I handle commits from now on? Do I change stuff
in my local copy, and if it works, generate a pull request? What about
little quic fixes, like updating a conf file or adding packages to our
packages-desktop file? Do I check with you guys about every commit I
make or ... I'm just trying to understand how you guys want things to be
handled so I don't go against the grain and you guys have to revert my
commits or dealing with lots of reverts.