[manjaro-dev] adding the thus installer

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 16:36:56 CET 2016

hi

I'm the one who told mark about thus not being there in built sonar
images. Would it be possible for me to create a shared folder inside of
the sonar folder and create a packages-live file, which is symlinked
from the sonar profiles which has thus there in addition to calamares? I
don't want to just do it, because the last time I made commits without
testing them I got yelled at by a couple of developers. I did add thus
to my local copy and walked mark through adding it to his, and thus is
there. The only thing that isn't is the installer icon on the desktop
which launches it. There's also the bug that jonathan said he reported
to you, where thus isn't creating a thus.conf file so can't install. I'm
not sure what to do about that so I'll wait for a fix. I should be much
more active in sonar now that I can use my wife's computer to build and
test images.