[manjaro-dev] regarding sonar images not talking

Mark Peveto markp at tiki7.com
Sun Nov 6 21:31:48 CET 2016

Hi folks,
I've seen Phil's message a day or so ago stating that he hadn't had time
to look into the problem of Sonar images not speaking when they boot up.
Phil, I understand you may be pressed for time, and want to be sensitive
to that, so I'm wondering if there's anyone else who could possibly look
into this problem for me.  I'd like to get back to my team by Tuesday with
some sort of progress.  I'm available most of this week to help with any
testing or troubleshooting, if folks can just tell me when and how.
I'm sorry to be such a pest, but I'm trying to be of some help with what's
turning out to be a pretty major issue.
Thanks everyone!

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552