[manjaro-dev] sonar images: a continuing project

Mark Peveto markp at tiki7.com
Thu Nov 3 02:54:30 CET 2016

Hi folks,
Sorry if you tried to contact me yesterday and I didn't respond.  I'm
afraid my mail server was down for about a day.  I'm back in the game
again as it were, so will pick up on my last message to the group.
I did manage to get an image to build, but none of the accessibility
features seem to work.  I can't get speech in the form or orca, and even
test messages sent to espeak returned nothing.
Is this something you help me with, or what's my next step?
Thanks.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!