[manjaro-dev] sonar builds still failing

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Tue Nov 1 08:56:21 CET 2016

Hi Mark,

well, I see no errors with manjaro-tools at all. The only error I see is
this:

libisofs: NOTE : Automatically adjusted MBR geometry to 1021/80/32
libisofs: NOTE : Aligned image size to cylinder size by 639 blocks
xorriso : FAILURE : Image size 653440s exceeds free space on media 406618s
libisofs: MISHAP : Image write cancelled
xorriso : NOTE : -return_with SORRY 32 triggered by problem severity FAILURE

And it is pretty clear what the issue here is. You simply ran out of
space. Please free some space on the disk you have following folders:

/var/cache/manjaro-tools/ and /var/lib/manjaro-tools/buildiso

When you have freed your space, simply re-run the build with:

sudo buildiso -p mate-edition -c

This will keep the cache and finish your build by squashing the ISO.

Hope this helps. Greez, Phil