[manjaro-dev] [dirtyCOW] please update kernels ASAP

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Sat Oct 22 22:35:28 CEST 2016

well with 4.8-rt unfortunately I have four more extramodules that won't
build:

ndiswrapper, nvidiabl, open-vm-tools and r8168

Maybe it will be best for now to stick with 4.6 and apply the
dirtyCOW-patch with that one. Or should we provide rt without those
modules and tell people who need any of those modules to use rt-lts
instead? Doesn't seem nice...

What do you guys think?