[manjaro-dev] the synaptics touchpad driver

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:19:09 CEST 2016

hi
If gnome works with libinput, and mate works only when the synaptics
driver is present, then it's most likely a mate issue. Does libinput
have hardware specific code, That is, does it support mice, keyboards,
etc that have settings specific to those models or is it generic in that
it supports everything but only on a basic level?