[manjaro-dev] I'm still around

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 01:06:10 CEST 2016

hi all
I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still around, and I haven't
vanished. I've been having major computer issues, I'm having to use my
macbook as a backup until my new laptop arives some time this week. I've
just updated espeak and tintin alteraeon packages, and I'm now working
on new purple-skypeweb and prpltwtr, pidgin's twitter plugin, package
updates. Sorry I've been flaking so much on the updates, I was
struggling to keep my desktop going for a few more days but it
eventually just quit. I haven't given up nor am I stopping development
of manjaro or sonar.