[manjaro-dev] main: unable to allocate memory strikes again

Ramon Buldo rbuldo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 10:37:56 CEST 2016

Hi,
It seems the package needs to be compiled with "make -j1", it failed for me too.
Also removed the .install file that is no longer necessary and also
noticed you downgraded the package
https://lists.manjaro.org/pipermail/manjaro-packages/Week-of-Mon-20160822/008301.html
which will prevent updating the package normally.
Now I pushed 3.0.0-2.1 and everything should be fine.

Kind regards,
Ramon Buldó