[manjaro-dev] main: unable to allocate memory strikes again

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 05:41:50 CEST 2016

hi all
I've just updated the liblouis package in extra since version 3.0 has
come out. I've already updated the pkgbuild in packages-extra and
committed it, also built and uploaded the 64 bit package. But when
trying to build the 32 bit package I get that infamous "sudo: main:
unable to allocate memory" error again. I've tried several times but the
32 bit package won't build. Would someone mind either looking into this
or uploading a 32 bit package? I'm sorry to keep having this problem but
the weird thing is that it doesn't always happen. The command I use to
build packages is
buildpkg -c -w -a i686 -p programName -s