[manjaro-dev] minor problems building frobtads 32 bit package

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:52:30 CEST 2016

hi
I can do that, if that's acceptible to you guys. I try not to exclude
packages if I can help it, but I'll wait for the code to be updated.
Failing that, I'll install a 32 bit version of sonar on a spair machine
I've got lying around, maybe my macBookPro and try building frobtads on
that. I'll wait a couple of weeks, but after that I'll install sonar on
my macBookPro, replacing the 64 bit version with a 32 bit version and
building ... I've already said that lol. I need some coffee, brain's
getting all confused.