[manjaro-dev] minor problems building frobtads 32 bit package

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Mon Aug 1 09:09:12 CEST 2016

Hi Kendell.
The error thrown when building the 32 version

exception cleanup for this placement new selects non-placement operator
delete

is mentioned on the net in connection with gcc update to 6.1
Though, it seems a bit strange that this would only be a problem with
one arch.
It should be possible to build this with gcc downgraded to 5.3, but I'm
afraid you'd need a 32bit system to achieve that...
Maybe better just wait for the software to update their code and
meanwhile only provide the 64bit version?

with kind regards
Bernhard