[manjaro-dev] Ellada remarrks

Nick Mantas nmantas.archery at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 21:53:16 CEST 2016

Greetings guys!
First of all I'd like to say thank you for such an awesome effort in
making manjaro better and better. Ellada release is really good.
Though I'm not very experienced with manjaro, i find it very user
friendly. So on that note , I'd like to point out 2 things. It would
be nice to enable hover in the main menu by default, instead of
clicking to view the programs and on the manjaro settings manager try
a new color combination as the pitch dark is not very eye-friendly.

I didn't know where to post my remarks . Is there a bugzilla page
dedicated to manjaro ? as I'd love to become more engaged to the
project and not just a simple user. I have been a member in other
open-source communities and even organised some big events in my
country, so I think a manjaro meeting would be great to get the
community closer and help it grow

P.S: I'm from Greece. Why did you choose our country for the release name ?
--
Nick Mantas