[manjaro-dev] persistent lightdm issues in sonar profiles

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 10:14:36 CEST 2016

hi
Oops? I'm sorry about that. I looked for a sonar version but the version
combo box was blank, I couldn't find 16.07, or any version of sonar so
was forced to leave it blank. I'm testing ste74's changes to the mate
profile now to see if it works. I hope it does, this has been plaguing
me for months lol.